When I clicked on Premier Pro it came up with the start-up menu. I then clicked on ‘New Project’ because I didn’t want to overwrite someone else’s project. I then called my project ‘Hand on Heart,’ because that is the name of my production title. Before I clicked next, I had to choose where I wanted to save my project, because if I didn’t I could of saved it anywhere, and then when I have to come to look for it next time, it could take me a while to find my project. Once I had chosen the location and named my project, I then had to select what pre-set and resolution I wanted it in. I chose AVCHDp50, the 50 stands for 50 frames per second, as that is what I shot my music video in. I then called the sequence name ‘Hand on Heart.’
Wednesday, 4 December 2013
Premier Pro – Starting a New Project:
When I clicked on Premier Pro it came up with the start-up menu. I then clicked on ‘New Project’ because I didn’t want to overwrite someone else’s project. I then called my project ‘Hand on Heart,’ because that is the name of my production title. Before I clicked next, I had to choose where I wanted to save my project, because if I didn’t I could of saved it anywhere, and then when I have to come to look for it next time, it could take me a while to find my project. Once I had chosen the location and named my project, I then had to select what pre-set and resolution I wanted it in. I chose AVCHDp50, the 50 stands for 50 frames per second, as that is what I shot my music video in. I then called the sequence name ‘Hand on Heart.’
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment